Day 1 KL – Beijing (L/D)
Arrive in Beijing in the morning. After a warm welcome, our guide will accompany you to Tian An Men Square -- the largest city square in the world, bordered by the Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum. Located North is Forbidden City, the complex of imperial palace, which was home to the Emperors for over 500 years. Grand halls and courts gradually give way to more intimate domestic quarters, giving an insight into the pampered isolation of the emperors. After some shopping time at Silk Store (where the best quality silk product can be found), we will be served a tasty Halal lunch. Today’s prayers will be held at Niujie Mosque – the most famous Mosque in Beijing. Close to it locates the Muslim Supermarket – the only supermarket for local Muslims. Check into hotel for rest. Enjoy the wonderful Acrobatic Show after dinner.
Day 2 Beijing (B/L/D)
Day 3 Beijing (B/L/D)
Another place can’t be missed is 2008 Olympic Stadiums -- The Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. We will have an outside Tour there. The next place to go is Fresh Water Pearl Center, where sparkling pearl collections are presented. After lunch, we will go to Nan Dou Ya Mosque for prayers. Coming up next is a professional Foot Massage provided free at the Herbal Medicine Center. Enjoy a fabulous tea ceremony at the Tea House. The rest of the day will be spent for bazaar shopping – Yaxiu Market & Hongqiao Market seems to be perfect choices to practice your negotiation skills.
Day 4 Beijing – KL (B)
Head to Beijing International Airport for the departure flight home.
Included in the Quotation are:
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Halal meals as mentioned in the itinerary:
- Private land transfers by air-conditioned company coach
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with service of Malay, Indonesian or English speaking guide
Not included in the Quotation are:
- Optional tour & Insurance
- International &domestic flights
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc.